Attention: follow the steps clearly in the order indicated in the instruction
You can set up Bitrix24 integration. This is how.
- Check the email address of each user, indicated in the contact information in Bitrix24, with the email address specified in Yaware — they must be the same. Or delegate to employees to compare their own data.
- Open your Yaware.TimeTracker online account and choose «Projects&tasks» -> «Integration»
- Press «Connect» in the Bitrix24 window.
- Open Bitrix24 and copy your company’s address.
- Return to your Yaware account and paste company’s Bitrix24 address. Click on «Save»
- Click here, go to Bitrix24 and add an extension to integrate tasks.
- Read the instructions and create a webhook in Bitrix24. It allows you to import future tasks automatically.
- Press «Check connection» in your Yaware account.
If you completed the previous steps correctly, the number of tasks will appear here.
Attention: the absence of the number of tasks means that you have not installed the Yaware.TimeTracker application or have done it incorrectly. Return to step 5 add an extension.
- You will not be able to import tasks again. Check the chosen period and make sure that you intend to download correct tasks.
- Click «Start importing task», read the note and press it again.
- Go to the «Projects&Tasks» ->«Tasks». When the import process is complete, there will be a project Bitrix24.